- Insufficient votes
- Not bad
- Not bad
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
ZC Video Converter is fully compatible with:
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
You'll also need:
|DirectX:||DirectX 8.0 or later.|
|Others:||Windows Media Format 9 Series Runtime or later|
ZC Video Converter is also compatible with ▼▲
Versions of ZC Video Converter
|ZC Video Converter 126.96.36.199 04/08/09||Trial version||English||
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
Convert a huge range of video formats
- Fixed DVD authoring, HD TV huge file output bug, upgraded to support HD huge files input more better, specially for multi-audio tracks ts movie files.
- Upgraded to unicode copy, changed 50% conversion limitation to full length conversion on trial copy, supports video screen crop and encoding with watermark
- enhanced preview playback module, fixed author and burn DVD movie module.
- Added, author and burn dvd vob output to DVD movie onto DVD Disc, swf and flv files output playback control, fixed bitrate control, video files combine and split, fixed PAL bugs.
- Fixed audio-video-asyn output bug for asf and wmv source video.
- Optimized code to be more hardware compatible, Added video size aspect ratio settings to keep original aspect or expand to full screen, modifies some profiles, fixed audio-video-asyn output bug for real stream source video.
- Built-in psp movie mangaer, added asf, wma ect output formats, built-in video clips playback, added movie clips edit function, and improved profile settings, consume less cpu resource, and fixed some other minor bugs.
ZC Video Converter supports the following formats
Support output video files: iPod Video MPEG-4, iPod Video H264, iPod touch MPEG-4, iPod Nano MPEG-4, iPod Classic MPEG-4, iPhone Video MPEG-4, Apple TV H264 Video, Apple TV MPEG-4, PS3 Video, PSP Video, YouTuble Video, Creative Zen Player Video, iRiver PM
- Very simple to use
- Huge variety of formats
- Automatic shutdown when finished
- Preview function
- Relatively few configuration options
- Irritating watermark on final videos in demo version
- Some glitches in playback
Articles ZC Video Converter
Questions and answers ZC Video Converter
- Under discussion
- 0 answers
- *****cannot translate without context********