With the multitude of media devices around these days, it's not surprising that we also need programs to help us get the most out of them. ZC Video Converter will allow you to convert from and to a variety of video formats, combining, editing and transforming your media.
For a program able to deal with so many video formats, ZC Video Converter is surprisingly easy to use. Its interface is simple, converting videos is self-explanatory and there are very few settings to worry about. You simply upload the videos you want to convert, edit them and adjust the settings - the quality ratio and format of the final product. You can specify these characteristics down to the tiniest detail, or more or less leave everything at the ZC Video Converter's default, one-size-fits-all setting.
Among ZC Video Converter's interesting features are the ability to split or merge videos as desired and the option to shut down the computer automatically when the program finishes the conversion process. It boasts a PSP function, where you can upload and manage your PSP videos. Last but not least, ZC Video Converter also lets you burn DVDs.
Despite these special features, there are several aspects that let ZC Video Converter down. Apart from video settings such as quality ratio, there are very few other configuration options, and almost nothing in the interface or functioning of ZC Video Converter can be changed. When it comes to editing the videos, settings are similarly limited, and 1 of the 3 basic editing areas - subtitles and watermarks - is disabled in the trial version. I also noticed that my final video - a merge of 3 clips - showed some glitches during playback.
Despite an ability to handle an impressive range of formats, ZC Video Converter doesn't really make the grade in terms of flexibility or quality.
- Fixed DVD authoring, HD TV huge file output bug, upgraded to support HD huge files input more better, specially for multi-audio tracks ts movie files.
- Upgraded to unicode copy, changed 50% conversion limitation to full length conversion on trial copy, supports video screen crop and encoding with watermark
- enhanced preview playback module, fixed author and burn DVD movie module.
- Added, author and burn dvd vob output to DVD movie onto DVD Disc, swf and flv files output playback control, fixed bitrate control, video files combine and split, fixed PAL bugs.
- Fixed audio-video-asyn output bug for asf and wmv source video.
- Optimized code to be more hardware compatible, Added video size aspect ratio settings to keep original aspect or expand to full screen, modifies some profiles, fixed audio-video-asyn output bug for real stream source video.
- Built-in psp movie mangaer, added asf, wma ect output formats, built-in video clips playback, added movie clips edit function, and improved profile settings, consume less cpu resource, and fixed some other minor bugs.